How to add, change or delete xml elements and attributes
Adding New XML Elements
You can add a new XML element by typing in the data or document view, or
by using autocompletion. Autocompletion is turned on whenever there
is a DTD attached to your project. (If there is no DTD, then iXedit
uses existing names in your document.)
- Right click to get popup menu
- Select Edit, and then New element
- Select an element tag name from the drop down list, or type a new one
- Type the "<" character. You can type your element data, closing
it with "/>".
- Type the "<" character, and then launch autocompletion by pressing
- Select an element from the drop down list or type a new one.